Single people usually experience constantly changing EMOTIONAL CYCLES. Married people usually experience constantly changing EMOTIONAL CYCLES also, Everyone has these experience’s. Learning how to deal with our emotions is a LARGE part of the MATURING PROCESS. What we think we need and what we really need are two different things.
- GREATNESS IS A PROCESS: Your experience with EMPTINESS develops you for FILLING.
- Your experience of LONELINESS develops appreciation for COMPANIONSHIP.
- The experience of DOUBT forces us to dig for what we really BELIEVE.
- The testing of SINCERITY in others, develops your DISCERNING abilities.
The world is running scared. Fear is eating out the insides of the American people like no time in the past. People are beginning to understand that we are in trouble. No one seems to know where to turn for the answers to all of life’s problems. In the middle of all the hurt and pain in America is the FINANCIAL DISASTER that is threatening the very heart of our Country. Inflation, job losses, soaring prices and problems on every side.
THREE FACTS FOR US TO CONSIDER IN THIS ECONOMY:
1. THE POWER OF GOLD. Gold has a lot of POWER to do good or bad. Gold can build Churches, Hospitals, Schools and be used for the Glory of God. It can also be used to destroy and tear down everything that is good. It all depends on who has control of the GOLD.
2. THE PROBLEM OF GREED: Greed is the non-christian’s response to BLESSING. By scheming, stealing, and sneaking, a greedy person hoards what is meant to be shared by the people of God. GOLD is only a tool to be used by people, for either good or bad. How do you see it?
3. THE PROMISES THROUGH GIVING: The major difference between Satan and God is that Satan is a taker and God is a giver. Satan takes JOY, PEACE, LOVE. GOD GIVES JOY, PEACE, LOVE.
God permits the greedy person to accumulate wealth but withholds from his heart the SATISFACTION that is available to believers. Riches can be dangerous because people do not understand the purpose of why we are here on this planet in the first place.
CONSIDER THE PURPOSE OF GOD IN YOUR LIFE AND THEN FOLLOW IT WITH ALL YOU HAVE. IT IS A BLESSED LIFE TO LIVE!
Many people can find the secret of a defeated life in a neglected Bible. Of all the activities of life, everything that we can find to do. The enemy of our souls will fight us the most to keep out of the WORD OF GOD. There are some things we can do every day to help us learn to live a powerful life with people and with God.
1. RESPECT THE OPINION OF GOD MORE THAN YOUR OWN. I know that most of are pretty smart, really smart, but none of us as smart or have as much WISDOM as God does. Listen to HIS voice and gain HIS WISDOM. You will dodge a lot of the BULLETS of the enemy if you will do this First every day.
2. MAKE A HABIT OF A MORNING TO TALK WITH GOD. Commit a time every morning to talk to God. It doesn’t have to be an hour every morning in prayer although that will not hurt any of us. But just spend a little bit of time every morning to see what God has in mind for you. You may not know what it is but will happen in spite of yourself.
3. FAITH TALK AND WORD DECLARATION: This is simply saying out loud to yourself what is declared in the Word. When you say it out loud, it is like someone declaring it over your life. Your conversations with yourself will begin to build FAITH in your Spirit and in your Soul. When FAITH is a part of your inner life, IT HAS TO COME OUT in the way you talk and the way you act. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
I would like to introduce a book that I know will touch so many lives that I just can’t not share this with you all and let you know it’s available to purchase. So many people come to Christ, and many times they do not know what they have received. This book will inspire and motivate new Christians to really dig in and find out what they have received when they receive Jesus as their Savior.
Please make sure to include shipping address. You may also e-mail us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com
Faith in people is a quality that needs to be developed in our lives every day. When we look around and see all the HURT and DISAPPOINTMENT in people’s lives, it is easy to lose your FAITH in people. If you want to be an INFLUENCER or a LEADER, having FAITH in people is essential.
SOME FACTS ABOUT FAITH IN PEOPLE:
1. MOST PEOPLE DON’T HAVE FAITH IN THEMSELVES. Many times because of HURTS or a low self esteem, many people have a hard time having FAITH in themselves. LIFE HAS BEEN HARD.
2. MOST PEOPLE DON’T HAVE SOMEONE WHO HAS FAITH IN THEM. In our society today most people feel ISOLATED. The strong sense of COMMUNITY that was once felt in our Nation is not enjoyed by most people today.
3. MOST PEOPLE CAN TELL WHEN SOMEONE HAS FAITH IN THEM. People’s instincts are pretty sharp. They can tell when someone likes them and has FAITH in them. Many people have stories of how their life changed when someone took the time to BELIEVE IN THEM.
4. MOST PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING TO LIVE UP TO YOUR FAITH IN THEM. People rise and fall to meet your level of expectations of them. If you believe in them and expect them to do well, they will go the extra mile trying to do their best for you.
DIFFICULTIES SELDOM DEFEAT PEOPLE; LACK OF FAITH IN THEMSELVES USUALLY DOES IT.
Have FAITH in yourself and build it into other people. You both will be better off for it.
My wife, Kaye is a counselor and she is very good at it. She tells people she is working with that there are two clubs you can join and become members of. Now people are looking for some club to join all the time. Maybe a church, Lions Club, Rotary Club or any other club that meets their fancy.
The two clubs my wife talks about is:
1. THE DUMB CLUB
2. THE SMART CLUB
Now the question we all have to ask ourselves is this; which club do I belong to and serve in? You see when a person comes to the knowledge and relationship with God, they receive TWO THINGS:
1. THE PERSON OF GOD
2. THE PRINCIPLES OF GOD
With the PERSON OF GOD, you get the PEACE OF GOD. However with the PRINCIPLES OF GOD you get the PROSPERITY OF GOD. By this, I mean you begin to learn the principles that God set down in His Word. As you study and learn these truths you receive the WISDON OF GOD. The Wisdom of God will bring you into prosperity in all areas of your life. Your finances, your health, your relationships, your goals, and dreams.
Now back to the TWO CLUBS. In the SMART CLUB you learn the wisdom of God by reading and studying God’s Word and APPLYING IT TO YOUR LIFE.
In the DUMB CLUB you repeat the same mistakes over and over. You never read or study the OWNERS MANUAL FOR LIFE and you keep making the same mistakes again and again. That is the DUMB CLUB.
So I ask you again, WHAT CLUB DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? You get to make the choice, but alike with all choices, you must then live with the results of that choice. Why don’t you join the SMART CLUB and begin a journey that will take you higher than you ever thought possible.
JOIN THE SMART CLUB!!!!
In many ways people respond to others the same way an animal responds to its owner. Dog trainers claim that the one who feeds the dogs is the one the dogs will bond too. I have two little dogs who I love with all my heart. All of my children are raised but those two little puppies keep me busy. I love to play with them and NUTURE them and they respond by showing me some things about dogs that are the same as people.
1. Before you can do anything in the lives of others you must first show them LOVE. Without LOVE there is no connection. That is true with people as well as animals. Without LOVE there can be no connection, no future and no success together.
2. RESPECT acknowledges another person’s ability or potential to CONTRIBUTE. Listening to other people shows respect to them, when you put their agenda ahead of your own. Study and learn the POWER OF RESPECT.
3. Another part of NUTURING is showing a SENSE OF SECURITY. People will be very slow to TRUST you if they do not feel SECURE. They need to know that they are safe with you. Part of making people feel SECURE comes with INTEGRITY. They feel SECURE when your WORDS AND ACTIONS can be trusted.
4. And finally there is a great need in NUTURING PEOPLE with RECOGNITION. We need to make sure we share RECOGNITION and show APPRECIATION for a job well done or a service well planned.Think about these FOUR things and work them into your daily planning and you will see great rewards in the way you treat people and the way they treat you.
We need to understand that our FEELINGS are not unique or unusual. Great men have admitted that they had times of depression, “Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill, King David and many others. According to one survey by the National Institute of Mental Health, at any one time, perhaps one-third of the population is experiencing depression in one form or another.
1. Understand that DEPRESSION can come to every one of us. It can and probably will happen to each of us at one time or another. Many people can lose confidence or hope when things go wrong and fall into DEPRESSION.
2. Recognize the DANGER of Depression. We treat depression too lightly. Depression can lead to a lot of problems (e.g. broken homes, physical and mental breakdowns, etc.) Many times it can lead to suicide or attempted suicide. Most important, it can cause SPIRITUAL BREAKDOWNS.
3. Find the Basic cause and Scriptural Solution to your DEPRESSION. Although Medical Doctors speak of Physical cycles of “highs’ and “Lows,” not all Depression is caused by physical problems. Learn to be honest with yourself, Pinpoint your CAUSE and then take it to God. It could be UNCONFESSED SIN, GREED FOR GAIN, LOW SELF IMAGE and many other causes.
4. Take IMMEDIATE ACTION. We must put our DOUBT and FEAR to the side and choose to believe to live by FAITH, that God has a better plan than you are experiencing right now. You should ANTICIPATE and PLAN for personal victory in your life and begin to look at life in a different way.
I know it is not easy, but IT IS IMPORTANT. God never intended for us to live in defeat. The difference between your ANTICIPATION AND REALITY IS WHAT CAN CAUSE DEPRESSION. Grow through it and become a better person.
Only a week left to register for my upcoming workshop, Becoming a Person of Influence. Click on the link to register: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=vih6ppmab&oeidk=a07e7caj6riceb95787 See you all there!