People should be your life. We should do everything we can to advance people and help them become a success. Failure should cause us to rise up with uncommon anger. We should rebel against unhappiness, sickness, and hurt. Most of this could be avoided if we would simply obey the LAWS OF GOD. These failures could be used as stepping stones to greater success if we could only learn how to REACT TO SITUATIONS IN LIFE.
1. OBSTACLE ONE- AN UNTEACHABLE SPIRIT: An unteachable spirit is an unwillingness to change yourself for the better.
2. OBSTACLE TWO- UNPAID VOWS: Unpaid vows are the source of failure for many people. We have responsibility for what we promise.
3. OBSTACLE THREE- UNFORGIVEN OFFENSES: Forgiveness is not a suggestion, it is a requirement.
4. OBSTACLE FOUR- UNWISE ASSOCIATIONS: Unwise friendships and associations have destroyed the potential and the abilities of many could-be winners.
5. OBSTACLE FIVE- AN UNBRIDLED TONGUE: Wrong or right, to build or destroy, people leave a trail of destruction or accomplishment. Words can build.
6. OBSTACLE SIX- UNDEVELOPED GIFTS AND ABILITIES: Winners are people who have discovered their gifts not decided them.
7. OBSTACLE SEVEN- AN UNCOMMITTED HEART: A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. A committed heart is a decided heart.