Happiness depends on feeling good about yourself. It is based on relationships and achievements. When your gifts and abilities are developed and used through your life’s work you GROW IN CONFIDENCE AND STRENGTH. Today I want to give you FIVE KEYS which will UNLOCK the treasures of growth and confidence in your life and make you much more productive in your life’s work.
1. Accept work as God’s gift, not punishment. The Word say we are to, “Rejoice in our labor, this is the gift of God.”
2. Recognize God as your true employer. Decide each day to leave your home WORKING FOR GOD, not just for the boss.
3. Pursue work COMPATIBLE with your gifts, abilities and interests. The apostle Paul told Timothy, “don’t neglect the gift that is in you.”
4. Learn everything that you possible can about your job. If you your not interested in your job, find one that you are interested in and learn it well.
5. Don’t be a time thief. We are to redeem the time because none of us know how much TIME we have left, it might be less than we think.
All of these five items are ATTITUDES that we must develop in our lives and in our work habits. If you become the best worker, the most informed worker and the most dependable worker in your place of employment you will always have a job. BE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO!