God created us to taste the GRAPES of his goodness, his power, love, peace, and victory. We are to enjoy this life he has given us, with its blessings and benefits of God. We have the instinct for improvement and we have the motivation for increase. Something inside of us gravitates toward GREATNESS. We were created for expansion and growth.
THERE ARE SEVEN GATES TO THIS GOOD LIFE IN GOD.
1. GATE OF OBEDIENCE: This simply means doing what God has told us to do, when he tells us to do it. Abraham was called a FRIEND of God because he obeyed God. When God told him to move to a different land, he obeyed. He left and went to a new land that God had showed him.
2. GATE OF KNOWLEDGE: (Hos 4: 6) says “My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge”. What we do not know can destroy or keep us from the blessings of the Lord. God wants us to KNOW, information is God’s business. Not the worlds knowledge but the knowledge and wisdom that comes from God.
3. GATE OF VISUALIZATION: Visualize the GRAPES in your life. What is it that God is wanting to do in your life? What does he want you to see? Your mind is a force that affects everything you do in your life. The renewing of your mind is the secret of TRANSFORMATION in your life.
4. GATE OF FORGIVENESS: This just simply means you give up your right to judge someone else. You transfer the right to judge and penalize someone else. It is important to understand that FORGIVENESS does not flow to you until it can flow through you.
5. GATE OF PERSISTENCE: This is the most simple one to understand but it is often the hardest one to accomplish. Here you simply make up your mind, regardless of how far away the GRAPES APPEAR, to push on for the blessing. You must hang on and put your TRUST in someone and something that is bigger than you are.
6. GATE OF SOWING: Now hopefully you understand that you cannot have GRAPES until you SOW some GRAPES. THE BLESSING ALWAYS FOLLOWS THE BLESSER. Whatever good thing you do for another, God will do for you. If you want to TASTE GRAPES, you have to distribute GRAPES. You must first perform for others what God wants to perform for you.
7. GATE OF PRAISE: Judah, which means PRAISE, was always the first to go into the battle. The devil and hell does not like the sound of PRAISE. It sets the teeth of the enemy on edge. It is your most valuable tool to use to get to the GRAPES. Understand that PRAISE is an act of the WILL, it is not something you have to feel before you PRAISE. You make a SACRIFICE of PRAISE and then God makes you feel.
You see God owns it all, all the gold, silver, oil, and everything else on this planet. He is willing to pour into his children if you are willing to receive it.
BLESSINGS TO YOU AS YOU TASTE THE GRAPES OF GOD’S BLESSINGS.